Employers & Insurers
There is compelling evidence that ‘good’ work is beneficial to our health and wellbeing. Long term absences from work, disability, and unemployment all have a negative impact on both the physical and mental wellbeing of us as individuals. The impact however is not restricted to an individual worker. Colleagues, family members, and friends all may be affected when a person is injured or becomes ill.
Prevention is better than a cure, so ensuring workplaces are as safe and healthy as possible is a priority. Should an injury occur, there are many direct and indirect benefits for both the employer and the injured worker in focusing on recovery and an appropriate early return to work.
Absolute Health Service offers the following services:
- Ergonomic assessment
- Occupational Therapy Home assessment
- Occupational Therapy Needs assessment
- Sensory profile and recommendations
- Training & Education
- Independent case reviews of your injured workers
- Consultancy services for Occupational Health, Rehabilitation and Return to Work
Michelle is a registered provider with NDIS, available for Occupational Therapy assessments in both Queensland and NSW. She focuses on reasonable and necessary recommendations for clients, using a client-centred and evidence based approach.
Absolute Health Service conducts assessments for private clients upon request.
These can include:
- Home workstation assessments
- Occupational Therapy Home assessments (for equipment and modifications)
- Persistent Pain self management programs
Current Registrations and Memberships
WorkCover QLD (assessments)
For more information about these services, or if you have a specific need that isn’t identified above, then please contact AHS by emailing email@example.com