Prevention and Early Intervention
These services are focused on identifying issues before an injury is experienced, or responding quickly when an injury or illness has occurred. They are individualised assessments and intervention programs.
- Workstation Assessment
- Worksite Assessment
- Return to Work and Injury Management Programs (for self-insurers and non-compensable cases)
- OT Home assessment
The benefits of prevention and early intervention are to comprehensively assess the needs of individuals, identify risks, assist workers to improve the way they perform their duties, and identify any other potential barriers to a successful outcome. Ultimately, the goal is to keep valued workers at work, in a safe and healthy environment.
These services can be tailored to the needs of the organisation. The focus is on integration, ensuring legislative needs are met or exceeded, identifying solutions, and ultimately reducing the risk and impact of workplace injury or illness.
- Return to Work & Rehabilitation Systems review
- Independent case reviews
- Task Analyses (Job Dictionary)
- Organisational approach to preventing and managing workplace injury and illness
- Other general consultancy
Training and Education
AHS is available to deliver workplace based training and education sessions. Topics include:
- Preventing and managing psychological injury in the workplace
- The role of the supervisor in Return to Work
- Injury Prevention
- Manual Tasks
- Workstation Set Up
- ‘SHAPE’ – an integrated approach to WHS
These training sessions can be tailored to your needs. They can also be delivered as stand alone sessions, or grouped together in packages. If you have specific needs that are not listed above, contact AHS to discuss further.
AHS is able to work with you to improve your business and address your needs.
For more information about these services, or if you have a specific need that isn’t identified above, then please contact AHS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org